Best doctors day quotes
Best doctors day quotes: Consistently National Doctors Day is praised on 30th March in The United States Of America with loads of satisfaction and bliss. On this day holiday is regularly celebrated in human services associations to perceive the commitments of doctors to singular lives and networks. These occasions are normally sorted out by staff at a social insurance association. Staff may compose a lunch for doctors to give the doctors tokens of acknowledgment. Generally, a card or red carnation might be sent to doctors and their life partners, alongside a blossom being put on the graves of expired doctors. On Doctors’ Day national holiday is commended in The United States.
best doctors day quotes in English
- “let me congratulate you on the choice of calling which offers a combination of intellectual and moral interests found in no other profession.”― Sir William Osler (1849 – 1919)
- “Wherever the art of Medicine is loved, there is also a love of Humanity. ”― Hippocrates
- “I remind my fellows, residents and medical students that what we do is a privilege. People let us into the most intimate aspects of their lives, and they look to us to help guide them through very complex and delicate situations.”― Shikha Jain, MD via KevinMD
- “In our job, you will never go home at the end of the day thinking that you haven’t done something valuable and important.”― Suneel Dhand via Doc Thinx
- “As a caregiver, you see selfless acts every day.”― Dr. Raj Panjabi via The Huffington Post
- “[Being a doctor] offers the most complete and constant union of those three qualities which have the greatest charm for pure and active minds – novelty, utility, and charity.”― Sir James Paget (1814 – 1899)
- “[As a doctor] people will trust you, confide in you, and appreciate your efforts. You can do amazing things for people if you don’t let the system get you down.”― Wes Fischer, MD via Kevin MD
- “In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods than in giving health to men.”― Cicero (106 B.C. – 43 B.C.)
- “While the journey seems long and hard at the beginning with perseverance and dedication the rewards at the end last a lifetime.”― William R. Francis via Baylor College of Medicine
- “To solve a difficult problem in medicine, don’t study it directly, but rather pursue a curiosity about nature and the rest will follow. Do basic research.”— Roger Kornberg, Ph.D. via Stanford School of Medicine & Becker’s Hospital Review
- “The awe of discovering the human body. The honor of being trusted to give advice. The gratitude for helping someone through a difficult illness. These things never grow old.”― Danielle Ofri, MD via The New York Times
- “I always tell my residents to never forget that we have the opportunity to do more good in one day than most people have in a month.”― Suneel Dhand via Doc Thinx
- “I would still ‘do it again’ despite all the difficulty of training and roadblocks to just practice medicine. Truly is worth it!”― James A. Bowden, MD via Baylor College of Medicine
- “Observation, Reason, Human Understanding, Courage; these make the physician.”― Martin H. Fischer (1879 -1962)
- “Wear the white coat with dignity and pride—it is an honor and privilege to get to serve the public as a physician.”― Bill H. Warren, MD via Baylor College of Medicine
- “Always remember the privilege it is to be a physician.”― Daniel P. Logan, MD via Baylor College of Medicine
- “We practice medicine that our historical ancestors could only dream of, and we have access to amazing treatments and cures for our patients on a daily basis.”― Suneel Dhand, MD via KevinMD
- “Medicine really matured me as a person because, as a physician, you’re obviously dealing with life and death issues… if you can handle that, you can handle anything.”― Ken Jeong, MD via The Aquarian
- “People pay the doctor for his trouble; for his kindness, they still remain in his debt.”― Seneca (4 B.C. – 65 A.D.)
- “You [future doctors] are off to an amazing, rewarding and exciting life.”― Major W. Bradshaw, MD via Baylor College of Medicine
- “I remember the feeling of joy, almost to tears, the day I discharged my first patient from the hospital and the tears that I can never hold back during the miracle of birth. That feeling is the reward for our hard work here [in medical school] and in years that follow… I can’t imagine being a doctor without it… I ask you to recall the vigor and happiness of our youths and then, imagine the beauty of that energy channeled into the care of another human being.”― John-Paul H. Dedam via Dartmouth
best happy doctors day quotes
- “Health is hearty, health is harmony, health is happiness.”
― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
- “Before asserting a prognosis on any patient, always be objective and never subjective. For telling a man that he will win the treasure of life, but then later discovering that he will lose, will harm him more than by telling him that he may lose, but then he wins.”
― Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem
- “What the sick need is teachers, not treaters, health schools not hospitals, the instruction not treatment, education in right living not training the sick habit. Both they and their advisors must get rid of the curing idea and the practices built up thereon.”
― Herbert M. Shelton, Getting Well
- “Love is a chemical reaction,
But it cannot be fully understood or defined by science.
And though a body cannot exist without a soul,
It too cannot be fully understood or defined by science.
Love is the most powerful form of energy,
But science cannot decipher its elements.
Yet the best cure for a sick soul is love,
But even the most advanced physician
Cannot prescribe it as medicine.
― Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem
- “I guessed that he was one of those ambitious young physicians who more and more fill the profession, opportunists with a fashionable hoodlum image, openly hostile to their patients. My brief stay at the hospital had already convinced me that the medical profession was an open door to anyone nursing a grudge against the human race.” ― J.G. Ballard, Crash
- “Jay Levy saw ten women,” the doctor later recalled, “And he thought they were all hysterical. Then he saw a man, whose complaints he took seriously.” ― Hillary Johnson, Osler’s Web: Inside the Labyrinth of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Epidemic
- “Most doctors are prisoners of their education and shackled by their profession.” ― Richard Diaz
- “You have a history of starving yourself,” he says gently.I lift my head. I meet his gaze. “I have a history that I don’t like to talk about.” ― Stephanie Kuehn, Charm & Strange
- “I’ve been poked and prodded in places I’d always prided myself on keeping untouched for that one special doctor who gives me a ring and a promise someday.” ― Libba Bray
- “Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN’s aren’t able to practice their love with women all across the country.”― George W. Bush
- “Doctors put a wall up between themselves and their patients; nurses broke it down.” ― Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes
- “You know what the doctor said to me to cheer me up?” Fat said. “There are worse diseases than cancer.”
“Did he show you slides?”
We both laughed. When you are nearly crazy with grief, you laugh at what you can.” ― Philip K. Dick, VALIS
- “Doctors always think anybody doing something they aren’t is a quack; also they think all patients are idiots.” ― Flannery O’Connor, The Habit of Being: Letters of Flannery O’Connor
- “Fo’ Gawd, Miss Scarlett! We’re gotter have a doctah. Ah- Ah- Miss Scarlett, Ah Doan know nuthin’ ’bout bringin’ babies. -Prissy” ― Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind
- “The most exquisite pleasure in the practice of medicine comes from nudging a layman in the direction of terror, then bringing him back to safety again.” ― Kurt Vonnegut, God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater
- “Though the doctors treated him, let his blood, and gave him medications to drink, he nevertheless recovered.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War, and Peace
- “Each patient carries his own doctor inside him.” ― Norman Cousins, Anatomy of an Illness
- “The life so short, the craft so long to learn.” ― Hippocrates
- “After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.” ― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
- “Doctors?” said Ron, looking startled. “Those Muggle nutters that cut people up?” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- India enjoys the best health care in the world,
but the best is no good if folks can’t afford it,
access it and doctors can’t provide it.
Happy Doctors Day
- Life Is Precious.
Every Life Is Important.
You Are That Flag Bearer Of Hope
Who Never Let Us Lose Hope In Life.
You Hold Our Hand In Most Difficult Of Times.
Thank You, Doctor.
- Thank You, Doctor, For Making My Life
Such A Beautiful One.
It Would Have Been Difficult
To Pass My Obstacles In Life
Without Your Help And Support.
People Like You Are Real Heroes.
Thank You Once Again.
- Doctor, You Always Care For The Sick
And Treat Them So That They Can Get Back
To Their Life Without Considering Your Life.
We Pray For Your Good
Health On This Wonderful Day
Happy Doctor’s Day!
D-Dawn of relief
Happy Doctor’s Day
- I am so thankful and blessed
to have the outstanding Doctors,
their staff and caregivers
who go beyond the call of duty
to provide our country with
excellent and professional care!
Your gift of service is appreciated
more than you’ll ever know
Happy Doctors Day
best doctors day quotes and sayings
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away, But if the doctor is cute forget the fruit.
- The best doctor gives the least medicines.– Benjamin Franklin
- Don’t you find it strange that doctors call what they do “practice”?
- During surgery: “God performs miracles. I don’t.”
- One of the biggest lies ever: The doctor will be with you in a couple of minutes.
- The presence of the doctor is the beginning of the cure.
- My doctor gave me six months to live but when I couldn’t pay the bill, he gave me six months more.– Matthau
- Just because your doctor has a name for your condition doesn’t mean he knows what it is.
- Behind every great doctor is an even better nurse.
- Doctors are great- – as long as you don’t need them.– Edward E. Rosenbaum
- The most tragic thing in the world is a sick doctor.– George Bernard Shaw
- Whenever a doctor cannot do good he must be kept from doing harm.– Hippocrates
- A young doctor makes a humpy graveyard.
- Doctors will have more lives to answer for in the next world than even we generals.– Bonaparte
- Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do “practice”?
- The doctor is to be feared more than the disease.
- The best doctor is the one you run to and can’t find.
- Doctors put a wall up between themselves and their patients; nurses broke it down.– Jodi Picoult
- The two best physicians of them all – – Dr. Laughter and Dr. Sleep.– Gregory Dean Jr.
- Cure the disease and kill the patient.– Bacon
- Every patient is a doctor after his cure.
- A doctor is a man licensed to make grave mistakes.– Leonard Louis Levinson
- To me, there’s only 5 real jobs in America: Police Officers, Teachers, Firefighters, Doctors, and the Military Service.– Charles Barkley
- The doctors are always changing their opinions. They always have some new fad.– David Lloyd George
- Nature is better than a middling doctor.
- Doctors cut, burn, and torture the sick, and then demand of them an undeserved fee for such services.– Heraclitus of Ephesus
- Never ask a surgeon whether you need an operation.– Kocher
- After all, a doctor is just to put your mind at rest.– Petronius
- The reason doctors are so dangerous is that they believe in what they are doing.– Robert S. Mendelsohn
- The best doctor is the one you run to and can’t find.– Denis Diderot
See Also: Funny Doctors Day Quotes