Dentist day quotes
A Dentist is an individual who keeps your teeth sound and shimmering. He expedites a sweet grin your face and decorates your grin. The National Dentist day is praised on March sixth consistently. It’s time we recognize the administrations rendered by our dentist and state a thank you to him with appreciation. This National Dentist day is likewise seen to spread the familiarity with oral cleanliness and dental consideration in India. Wish your Dentist with warm wishes and thank you messages to demonstrate your gratefulness for him. Offer the National Dentist’s Day Messages, cites, Slogans, Wishes, Dentist day quotes on Facebook and Whatsapp.
most dentist day quotes quotes
- “An aching tooth is better out than in. To lose a rotating member is again. “Richard Baxter
- “Happiness is your dentist telling you it won’t hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.” » Johnny Carson
- “I am as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth.
- “You don’t have to brush your teeth — just the ones you want to keep.” Tooth Decay
- “A loose tooth will not rest until it’s pulled out.
- “The harsh, useful things of the world, from pulling teeth to digging potatoes, are best done by men who are as starkly sober as so many convicts in the death-house, but the lovely and useless things, the charming and exhilarating things, are best done by men with, as the phrase is, a few sheets in the wind.” » H.L. Mencken
- “A toothache does not stop even if you think that someone has cancer.
- “When a thief kisses you, count your teeth.” » Proverb
- “A better life starts with a beautiful smile. Because everyone deserves to smile. Caring for you & your smile. Dentistry for people who love to smile. Enjoy the beauty of a healthy smile! For a lifetime of smiles! Giving our neighbors a smile. Helping you smile.” » Pravin
- “Every tooth in a man’s head is more valuable than a diamond.” » Miguel de Cervantes
- “I had very good dentures once. Some magnificent gold work. It’s the only form of jewelry a man can wear that women fully appreciate.”
- “A good dentist never gets on your nerves.”
- “Effort is like toothpaste: you can usually squeeze out just a little bit more.”
- “Too many of today’s children have straight teeth and crooked morals.” » Unidentified high school principal
- “I won’t have to brush my teeth or floss tonight. Any food trapped in my teeth got knocked out.” » Charles Thomas
national dentist day quotes
- “If a patient cannot clean his teeth, no dentist can clean them for him.” » Martin H. Fischer
- “A dentist gets to the root of the problem.” » Dental Humor
- “The man with a toothache thinks everyone happy whose teeth are sound.” » George Bernard Shaw
- “The tongue is ever turning to the aching tooth.” » Thomas Fuller
- “The toothbrush doesn’t remove six months of tartar 30 minutes before your appointment.”
- “Listen to the wisdom of the toothless ones.
- “When fortune turns against you, even jelly breaks your teeth.” » Proverb
- “When a writer becomes a reader of his or her own work, a lot can go wrong. It’s like do-it-yourself dentistry.” » William Collins
- “There are two things in life that a sage must preserve at every sacrifice, the coats of his stomach and the enamel of his teeth. Some evils admit of consolations, but there are no comforters for dyspepsia and the toothache.” » Henry Lytton Bulwer
- “Blessed are they who hold lively conversations with the helplessly mute, for they shall be called dentists.” » Ann Landers
- “If suffering brought wisdom, the dentist’s office would be full of luminous ideas.” » Mason Cooley
- “Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.” » Mallory Hopkins Yuksrus.com
- “Tooth decay was a perennial national problem that meant a mouthful of silver for patients, and for dentists a pocketful of gold.” » Claudia Wallis
- “I find that most men would rather have their bellies opened for five hundred dollars than have a tooth pulled for five.” » Martin H. Fischer
- “Be true to your teeth and they won’t be false to you.” » Soupy Sales
dentist day quotes and sayings
- “Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don’t let anybody else use it, and get a new one every six months.” » Clifford Stoll
- “We do have a zeal for laughter in most situations, give or take a dentist.” » Joseph Heller
- “Teeth placed before tongue would give sound advice.
- “You can’t escape history or the needs and neuroses you’ve picked up like layers and layers of tartar on your teeth.” » Charles Johnson
- “The teeth often bite the tongue but the two stay together all the time.
- “The unfortunate would be bitten by toothless dogs.
- “Love conquers all things except poverty and toothache.”
- “It is guaranteed to put all teeth on edge including George Washington’s, wherever they might be.”
- “The grinding of the intellect is for most people as painful as a dentist’s drill.” » Leonard Sidney Woolf
- “The best and cheapest dentistry is when the right thing is done extremely well the first time and it lasts for a long time.
- “A women would rather swallow her teeth rather than her tongue.”
- “You can’t chew with somebody else’s teeth.”
- “The trick to not growing old is to: Stay curious. Keep your teeth. Stay hopeful. Do everything gracefully, yet kick when you have to.” » Carew Papritz
- “Men often think submission indicates weakness, that letting someone else take charge betrays a character deficit. But we all submit to strangers who drill into our teeth as long as we can see the parchment on their wall which reads “Dentist.” » Edmond Manning, King Perry
- “Dentist: a prestidigitator who, putting metal into your mouth, pulls a coin out of your pocket.” » Ambrose Bierce
quotes for dentist day
- “No, my friend, I am not drunk. It is that I have been to the dentist and I need not go again for six months. It is a beautiful thought.” » Agatha Christie
- “Smile, it lets your teeth breathe.”
- “Some tortures are physical, And some are mental, But the one that is both Is dental.” » Ogden Nash
- “We have never seen the earth show her teeth.” Fun Facts
- “Dental hygienists are boss of the floss.”
- “Don’t use your teeth when you can untie the knot with your fingers.”
- “The tongue goes to where the toothaches.”
- “I’ve been to the dentist several times so I know the drill.”
- “Even pearls are dark before the whiteness of his teeth.” » William R. Alger
- “I’m always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can’t understand is, if they don’t know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?” » Paul Merton
- “A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth the first time he bites off more than he can chew.” » Herb Caen
- “He must have seen me looking at his mouth, for he explained, ‘I had very good dentures once. Some magnificent gold work. It’s the only form of jewelry a man can wear that women fully appreciate. Dear things, they like to put their lips on gold.’” » Graham Greene, Travels With My Aunt
- “My health plan doesn’t cover dental, so I enrolled my teeth as 32 dependents, each needing a complete physical once a year.” » Robert Brault
- “Some old women and men grow bitter with age; the more their teeth drop out, the more biting they get.” » George D. “Dentists are medical professionals who help you put your money where your mouth is.”
- “A dentist at work in his vocation always looks down in the mouth.” » George D. Prentice
You may like also: